"LEILY TAZ EVANS Nº3" // MAJOR SERIES
- "LEILY TAZ EVANS" collection
- High quality canvas available in 3
- sizes*: 65x65cm / 100x100cm / 140x140cm
- Very limited edition numbered and signed by the artist (1/45)
- Natural high grammage canvas with texture made with recycled cotton
- Sealed and protected with UV-Varnish
- Personal dedication on request
- Plastic free shipping
- Measure accurately before framing
ABOUT THE COLLECTION:
Friendship can go a long way, and like everything beautiful in life, it can come back unexpectedly at the right moment. Leily and I met back in Shanghai while we were studying there and she was beaming like a sunshine, something I wanted to honour and recreate in this collection.
(read more information below)
The process of making canvases is undoubtedly unique.
High quality canvases are processed with heat acrylic inks, the increase in temperature causes the pore of the canvas to open. In this way the ink is introduced to the deepest part of the fiber, the result is a live pigment with an exceptional finish.
The canvases are made of recycled cotton with a high grammage and organic textures.
They are subsequently sealed with a protective spray to maintain the quality of the canvas, with a special shine.
It is advisable to measure the canvas accurately before framing, since its size may vary slightly. The drag of the machine and the heat on the cotton cause these slight variations.
* The canvas is deIivered in a roll, if you want to receive your canvas mounted on a frame or wooden stretcher bars you can request it additionally. Please contact KOKO CHE JOTA by email for further information.
** This product is fabricated under demand.